Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st post for EDCI 232!

Hi, I'm Cameron again. I am a middle grades education major and that is why I am enrolled in this class. I was unfamiliar with all these new resources and I am excited to learn how to use all this technology in the classroom. I was really worried about this class at first, but I feel like I am starting to settle in.

So far we have used two programs new to me: Symbaloo and Glogster. Both of these can be very useful as a teacher and can be very helpful in making lessons and resources for your students. Glogster is an interactive poster and it was very user friendly. On there it would be very easy to teach lessons interactively that would engage and challenge students. Now I am in the process of making my first blog and setting up a twitter account, both which I have never done before. I am looking forward to what other new things I will learn to use this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment